The SYRTHES software is dedicated to transient thermal simulations in complex solid geometries.
SYRTHES can be used to handle different kind of problems
- heat and mass transfer
SYRTHES is used for a large range of problems
- Nuclear (lifetime, nuclear waste disposal, new concepts, fuel transportation,...)
- Electricity (transport, electromechanical devices,...)
- Buildings efficiency
- Material physical propreties
SYRTHES main characteristics
- Open Source
- well adapted to parallel computations and HPC
- user friendly with a graphical user interface
- coupled or chained with many other softwares
SYRTHES solves thermal transient in 2D, 2D axi and 3D coordinates system. The solid properties and source terms may vary with respect to time, space, temperature,... The conductivity behaviour may be either isotropic, orthotropic or anisotropic. Classical boundary conditions are available and may vary with respect to time, space and temperature.
Regarding radiation,diffuse and isotropic wall to wall thermal radiation (i.e non-participating medium) with shadowing effect is available in complex 2D cartesian, 2D axi and 3D coordinates system. Emissivity may vary according wave length.
Full documentation is available in the package.
A draft version of the user guide is available in the package. You can also download it below
Download documentation (SYRTHES 3.4.3)